Wednesday, December 21, 2011

oldies

For every moment studying drives me crazy, there's a dozen moments where I wish I was back studying already.
During the big festive Christmas break I've been struggling with searching for any type and kind of inspiration, mainly watching massive amount of tutorials. I think I might be getting back to after effects some time soon. While digging through some shelves I found my 3rd year hand-in dvd with this sequence on it.




This brings back memories: it is the first movie I ever shot with a dslr back when I had no idea of frame rates, resolutions or codes (not that I have much now).
Shot on canon 500d, approx 2 hours; edited in premiere/after effects (some 5-8 hours). Was soo much fun to make!


Kurt - J. Ochmanski
Audio: Isaac Hayes - Ike's rap II (I do not hold any rights to this audiotrack, the video is for educational purposes only).

No comments:

Post a Comment