Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Classic: Spin/God is a DJ

Oh my my... this blogging thing seems to really get me..

Anyway, going back for a while to the research part and my reports at the sime time...
As I focus on DSLR video making while browsing a ton of publications on the change it has brought about to the video industry I often come across the phrase how it spawned an army of indie film-makers and finally gave them  some decent equipment to work with for a fraction of a cost of professional video camera.
Anyway, I think this would classify in the 'indie' not sure if was shot with a DSLR.

One of a finest examples of good film-making and a pinch of humour together..

I remember you could get higher quality somehwere but still, even on 240p it's entertaining. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment