Sunday, December 4, 2011

Streetsport

Ok getting started.
I have no clue how this content (apparently massive after a while) can be assesed in 20-30 minutes as I was told. Anyway, it's like that....

Project 1: Streetsport RGU.

The research.
Originally I pulled together  a research showreel: a couple of inspirational/visually attractive sequences that may (or may not) enhance the production.
In a set of posts to come I will put them up here with a brief description/analysis.

The product:
Along with another Viscom student we went to shoot several events and a freestyle session and then aim to put this together as a promotional video.
Oddly enough, this is 80% done already, or at least I think so.
...
Just recently I have been thinking this could take off as a pretty good short documentary... just random thoughts. Now that after months of saving up  I finally got my 5d Mark II I should be able to raise the bar a bit. Will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment