Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another cold shooting night

But it was worth it I think.
We've been hanging around the pitch with the cameras for over 2 hours but I think we managed to get some nice footage out of it. The idea was to set the cameras up to get pictures for a time-lapse + get some decent footage on the go. I think it will turn out quite well as I've already seen Richie's beta-version so as soon as I process mine  (or as soon as I finish the reports that is) we can combine it into a more complex sequence (apparently getting two points of view instead of one can enhance the quality. We will see though).

Again it was good practice of shooting in the field with pretty random lighting plus I am (sloowly) getting the hang of 5d and grow to appreciate having two cameras.

I really do admire these kids - I could barely stand the weather with the thickest clothes and they've been happily running around in t-shirts... brr!

No comments:

Post a Comment