Saturday, February 11, 2012

The interim show reel



This is what I managed to squeeze out within two days of work for the interim show with an external examiner.
Quite happy with the result but I expect the final video to be even better.

I want to avoid a classic minute-long showreel, at least by the time the video content is as good as possible; the whole inspiration behind the clip came from Ortega Cartel's Lavorama (link below) - they made a 15 minute long video clip for their entire album and included some random footage/teasers/commercials in betweeen the main clips. The whole video is stylized for a tv broadcast with channels constantly swopped. I think this has way more potential to keep the viewer engaged (especially that it makes a whole piece altogether) than a 'cut it up' type of edit.

Anyway this is Lavorama




And I'm going back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment