Monday, January 7, 2013

AN OPEN CALL TO ARTISTS!

Yeah, why not.
It's a copy of the ad I posted on gumtree. However low, chances are someone might actually come across this here, well...



Hi all, 
I am looking for talented people throughout Aberdeenshire who consider themselves underexposed (or something). Daily I work in oil and gas industry but I am getting involved as much as possible with talented locals and societies in the area. 
Anyway blah blah, to cut it short: 

THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION to whoever is involved in just about anything. Are you a local band and could use a music video? Freestyle performer looking forward to put together a mixtape? Abstract artist painting with your elbows? You name it. 

There are no catches, I'm not doing this for any cash whatsoever. The most I can get out of it is couple of seconds for a showreel maybe. I'm just looking for interesting things/people to film. I shoot on Canon 5dmarkII (which is rather decent piece of equipment), have necessary lenses and whatnot. 

Anyway - if you made it this far it means that you might be in the group I am looking for. If so, send me a sample of who you are, interest me somehow, tell me what are you involved in, you can film it even with a mobile as far as I'm concerned. There are no tips & suggestions and as of now I'm not 100% what I'm doing but there's not much to loose. 

Anyway - if you made it this far it means that you might be in the group I am looking for. If so, send me a sample of who you are, interest me somehow, tell me what are you involved in, you can film it even with a mobile as far as I'm concerned. There are no tips & suggestions and as of now I'm not 100% what I'm doing but there's not much to loose. 

Yes, free video. Excited. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment