Thursday, March 15, 2012

AnimatoInfographicoKineticoVector

Pardon the tittle, but there are so many ways to name it kinda does it justice.
Well this brings back memories of the first year when I made a kinetic typography sequence.


After watching this





I had an urge to go back to the animations, espiecially given how popular these sort of movies are nowadays.


Still being in the middle of editing, experimenting and watching ton of tutorials, I came up with this for now. Subject to a looot of editing.







Still a far cry from the one above but I believe I am getting somewhere.
Ideally I would like to strike some good balance between the first clip and this:







A long way to go.


Lessons Learnt: Why is design the only industry which imposes this sort of 'we are making you a favour' image? Any other branch offers their potential employees/interns some future possibilities, graduate schemes and locations all over the planet. We are offered invaluable experience (of actually losing money while working).

No comments:

Post a Comment